April 28, 2013

digital concept | Human Supply: An Original + Interactive Series


I find innovative and creative content very intriguing (as most of you know) so when filmmaker, Allen Hu, of The Gang Productions, brought The Gang’s new television series, Human Supply, to my attention...it definitely piqued my interest. While I watched the first episode, I found myself engaged into the show as if it’s already had its prime-time television debut. The plot is refreshing, stimulating and suspenseful and even includes a viewer interaction element. It’s projects such as this that give me hope that originality is not a void in the realms of entertainment, and I think that you all will share a similar opinion.  Check out a synopsis of the series below and continue on to watch the first episode of Human Supply. I can assure you that you will not be disappointed. Also, if you desire, you can help to further the show’s series by making a contribution at the link below the visual. 

Human Supply is the story about what happens seven years after the wealthiest people on Earth devise a way to make themselves indestructible Immortals. Unfortunately for the every day people they rule over, these Immortals must feed on humans in order to maintain their newfound state of being. Life for ninety-nine percent of the population remains much the same, except there are no longer dreams of wealth and power, only the hope of remaining mediocre long enough to ensure you don’t get noticed and subsequently devoured. 


Show your support for Human Supply: An Original + Interactive Series by clicking here