September 08, 2013

femme style | Marissa Webb Spring/Summer RTW 2014


New York’s Fashion Week arrived on September 5th, and one of my highest show anticipations was built for Marissa Webb’s Ready-to-Wear collection. For years, I’ve been mesmerized by Marissa’s style which defines a perfect marriage between a tomboy and femme fatale. I was introduced to her by researching the designers of one of my favorite brands, J.Crew, and since then, I fell in love with her modish style of dress. So, it’s no secret that I was awaiting her 2014 Ready to Wear collection to make its debut during New York Fashion Week. The best ensembles of the collection were long-sleeve tie-blouses, paired with corsets, tutus, and/or pencil skirts. Once again, Marissa made sure to infuse both worlds of tomboy and femme fatale and I loved it. Check out footage from the show below.


Source: Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week