August 11, 2013

carolina ardor | Omar Bunyan - Sail Fast Live Slow


South Carolina has never been a haven for good hip-hop music, and I say that as a SC native; but OxyxMoron are definitely constructing a new lane that will introduce SC hip-hop as being good music. As I have mentioned before, each of the three members of Oxy are releasing solo projects and the first member to break into his solo lane is Omar Bunyan. His first release is titled Sail Fast Live Slow and honestly, it’s pretty damn good. My best music experiences are born from my ability to relate to an artist and that’s the type of experience I gained from listening to SFLS. Not only is the production great, but Omar’s flow is consistent and his truth invites you to become a part of his story. I love it when artists provide that type of vibe and I know you will feel the same way once you give it a listen. A personal favorite of mine is Broken Glass…Omar and I share a similar truth on that track. Check out Sail Fast Live Slow below.